Monday 28 June 2010

half way through

Just a quick update. I am mid-way through my radiotherapy, 16/32 as they say here. All seems to be going well. I have not experienced much loss in energy and natural functions are fairly steady.

The treatment only takes about 5 minutes and most of that is getting me just in the right position. The radiotherapist constantly call out numbers to each other to ensure that I am just in the right spot for the treatment. One of the therapists today said, "you are really good at this. You are relaxed so it is easy to get you into position"

I didn't tell her my secret. I have had a mother, wife, four daughters and two granddaughters... I am used to being manipulated by the gentler sex!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Ron. Glad to hear things are going as well as could be hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted that so far all is going well!
    You are a good patient!
    John.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear you are doing so well! Continuing to pray for you :)

    ReplyDelete

RefTagger