Tuesday 14 September 2010

a brief catch-up

I have had one or two enquiries as to my ongoing health so I thought I would drop a line.

Things seem to be going well. I have an appointment with the radiologist later this month. It was to have been this last month but a visit to a brother's funeral on the day of the appointment put it back a month. I shall have a PSA test next week in preparation for the appointment.

Health-wise I think I am well, strength-wise has been something of a revelation. I am still very tired and my 'get up and go' has certainly 'got up and gone!' I read an interesting prayer the other day...

Do not cast me off in the time of old age; Do not forsake me when my strength fails. Psa 71:9 NKJV


I don't feel at all 'cast off' but I understand the sentiment. The psalmist is sustained my his remembrance of God's faithfulness from childhood, through youth, to 'hoar hairs', as the old version puts it. We do rejoice in our faithful God. I will post again when I have had my appointment.

Thank you for your love and prayer.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for updating us :) I will continue to pray for you. I am glad you are feeling well and hopefully your 'get up and go' will come back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ron. I had been wondering how you have been the last several weeks. Had not seen you much online. Glad to hear you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

RefTagger