Monday 27 June 2011

a Capella Stent?

For someone who had just the vaguest notions of human biology the last couple of years have been quite a steep learning curve. This is not a reference to unaccompanied singing! The angiogram went well and established that fact that I have some bifurcation vascular damage and that I am to return to the Cardiology Unit on 15th July for treatment. The treatment is likely to be a 'Capella Stent'. I am going to leave it to the interested, and non-squeamish to 'google' these terms if you want more details.

My doctor son reckons that it is really good that this has been established and treatment is now in hand! I am sure he is right!

I am now on quite a cocktail of medication which is designed to keep things in order until the treatment. Some of these are having an impact on the energy levels again but otherwise I feel pretty good.

Thank you again for all your love and prayer. I will try to keep you in the loop.

2 comments:

  1. A quick google of "a Capella Stent" shows this blog post as the third in the list, impressive.

    Being squeamish, I haven't read any of the other articles in the list.

    You will be in our prayers.

    Love,

    John Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust all went well with the operation. We have been upholding you in prayer before the lord. We are continuing to pray for a good recovery. Sent with much love in Christ Jesus.
    Colin and Ann Claxton

    ReplyDelete

RefTagger